Fifth grade First Lego League team "The Robotrons". Advanced to The University of Akron District Championship and won "Presentation Award". Thank you to our sponsor: Rea Elektronik. We couldn't have done it without you.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Color for T Shirt
Hey guys what color do you want our t shirt to be I was thinking purple my opionion please post to let me know so we can get going on that see you guys soon.
I like the idea of the purple shirts, I totally agree with you. Purple is a great color!
ReplyDeleteJames.
I think any color you boys choose will be great. Remember, AURORA ROBOTICS will be on the back and your image on the front.
ReplyDeleteWhat color do you want your image? Your team will need to decide on a color for the shirt and a separate color for the image. Thoughts?
Coach Gerbrick
I agree that purple is a good color for our shirts but I would like black better
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Kiran
I also think we should vote for the color on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Kiran
I believe the color should be Green
ReplyDeleteSincerely
Etienne